Retailer Application Page
All applications must be made in writing to the address at the bottom of the page. Please include a return address.
The "Applications Office" will return a form to be completed - before applying you must be able to comply with section 6.
1) Applicants must have verifiable commercial premises.
2) Must retail Airsoft products as one of their main product lines.
3) Must have a business cheque account.
4) Shall have a business insurance policy relating Airsoft to protect the retailer, employee and the customer, with product liability.
5) Must provide 2 Trade References from Airsoft Retailers or Wholesalers.
6) Must have all the first 5 before making an application.
7) The business must display full contact details.
8) The business must have a published fully comprehensive list of terms and conditions of sales, which must include the legal requirements for, sales, returns, repairs, and a complaints procedure on its web site, or in its shop.
9) Must not be acting as a sales office for a non UK firm.
10) Must be a retailer and not a wholesaler.
11) Must keep all processed player forms as hard copies and make available if required, or return to UKARA Admin if membership is terminated by either side.